We are currently seeking an experienced CNC Programmer. The CNC Programmer will work with our Design Engineers and CNC Machinists to write efficient and accurate toolpaths required to produce quality mold components. A working knowledge of Mastercam or similar CAM software is required.
- Review and understand 3D CAD models
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet design specifications
- Communicate with design engineers and machinists to minimize set up times
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality
- Consider tools required to cut particular materials and program machines accordingly
- Select appropriate speeds and feeds
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with programs as they arise
- Follow all company programming and machining process standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 years CNC programming experience; preferably with Mastercam
- Knowledge of CNC machining operations and tolerances is a plus.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Full time
- $18 to $28 per hour depending on experience and skill level
- Company paid benefits