We are currently seeking experienced CNC programmers who have experience with MasterCAM. Overtime is worked as needed. The CNC Programmer will combine computer skills with manufacturing knowledge to program manufacturing software programs creating machined blow mold parts in an efficient, precise process with minimal waste, increased product consistency and reduced energy consumption. CNC programmers will determine the sequence of events, calculate the metal feed and develop the code directing CNC machines which will cut & shape pieces/parts for a new blow mold assembly.
- Program CNC mold components using MasterCAM.
- Documentation or part process and programming
- Fabricate projects as directed by the customer, engineering and design team.
- Share expertise and knowledge throughout the machine shop.
- Use skills to protect against potential damage to all machines.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures always.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or certificate program in CNC programming
- 3 years experience programming with MasterCAM
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD software (preferred)
- Experience with Haas CNC set-up and operation (preferred)
- Experience with 5th axis programming and machine operation (preferred)
- Full time
- $18 to $25 per hour depending on experience and skill level
- Company paid benefits