CNC Machinist – 1st & 2nd Shift
We are currently seeking experienced CNC Machinists for 1st and 2nd shifts. Overtime is worked as needed. The CNC Machinist will produce machined parts by setting up and operating a CNC machine while maintaining quality, safety standards, records and equipment.
- Set-up, adjust and operate basic machine tools to perform precision machining operations.
- This includes aligning and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories or materials onto the machine.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Measure, examine or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometer, calipers or other measuring instruments.
- Document actions by completing required paperwork
- Perform minor mechanical and assembly work as needed
- Share expertise and knowledge throughout the machine shop.
- Use skills to protect against potential damage to all machines.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures always.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 years machining experience with advanced knowledge of machining operations and tolerances.
- Must understand basic math and geometric tolerances.
- Ability to read blueprints, engineering plans, procedure manuals and work instructions.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Full time
Company Paid Benefits:
- Shift premium paid for 2nd shift
- $18 to $25 per hour depending on experience and skill level
- Company paid benefits
As a family owned business, we hand-select our employees to embody the dedication to quality, honesty, and excellence that our company was founded on. Our people are energetic about their work and committed to providing a quality product for every customer we serve. We seek out excellence in our employees so that they will in turn provide excellence for our customers. Please review the positions we are currently looking to fill. If you feel like you would be a good fit for our company, we would welcome the opportunity to hear from you.