We are currently seeking individuals to work in our Mold Repair & Assembly area on 2nd shift. Overtime is worked as needed. You must have tools (beyond standard is furnished). This position assembles and quality checks new blow molds and related components. The position is involved in the repair and/or refurbishment of customers existing blow molds, bringing these molds up to the original mold specifications.
- Perform full range of tool work, focusing on mold maintenance.
- Operate all manual machine tools, hand tools and equipment.
- Identify, plan and implement mold repair improvements for quality and productivity.
- Assemble and fit mold components.
- Verify machined parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments such as Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), calipers, micrometers and electronic measuring devices.
- Final fit and inspect subassemblies and components.
- Share expertise and knowledge throughout the machine shop.
- Use skills to protect against potential damage to all machines.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures always.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience with hand tools.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- 2nd Shift
- $13 to $18 per hour depending on experience and skill level
- Company paid benefits
As a family owned business, we hand-select our employees to embody the dedication to quality, honesty, and excellence that our company was founded on. Our people are energetic about their work and committed to providing a quality product for every customer we serve. We seek out excellence in our employees so that they will in turn provide excellence for our customers.
Please review the positions we are currently looking to fill. If you feel like you would be a good fit for our company, we would welcome the opportunity to hear from you.